fbpx

about Zil

P16 scaled

Zil Huma

Zil Huma continues to set and exceed high standards for Rockford real estate. With over 18 years of experience and $80 million worth of homes sold throughout her career, there is nothing that she hasn’t encountered. Her team’s result-driven and integrity inspired principles establish that your goals are their goals. Whether you’re looking for a short sale, an investment property, a commercial property, or your dream home, Zil is on your side. With a dedication to service and transparency, it’s no wonder that so many of her clients call Zil a friend.

Read what past clients have said about Zil here: Endorsements

Also read Zil’s Zillow profile here.

kwsiglogo redblacknobackground

Zil's Team

Meaghan Stott Sales Director 1

Meaghan Stott

Sales-Director | Buyer's Agent

Meaghan is your first point of contact for sellers and buyers. Self-motivating, integrity, and tenacity are just a few standards by which success comes naturally for Meaghan. As an outgoing and driven Team Zil member, Meaghan has great rapport and is highly respected by her clients.

Caren’s knowledge and experience gives Team Zil an incredible boost. She is both detail oriented and meticulously well organized to insure each stage of a transaction runs smoothly and closes in a timely matter. Her dedication sets her apart and makes her an invaluable team member.

Caren Schmelzer Transaction Coordinator 1

Caren Schmelzer

Transaction Coordinator
John Wisch Investment Property Expert 1

John Wisch

Broker, Buying & Listing

John is an accredited Full Time Realtor. 80% of John’s business is Residential Real Estate and the other 20% consists of Farm & Land, Commercial, and Light Industrial. John is fully committed to his clients, career, and family. You will enjoy working with him.

Designations

Realtor logo

Realtor®

ABR 300x113 1

Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®)

N1Expert 300x128 1

Number1 Expert Top Selling Agent

cne page

Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)

crs 150x150 1

Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)